Parents registering a child from another school district are required to bring:
- An original birth certificate or passport for proof of age MUST BE PRESENTED AT REGISTRATION. Board of Education Policy 5112 requires that a child must be 5 years of age on or before October 1st of the year a child enters kindergarten.
- Show 2 Proofs of Residency (acceptable proof: utility bill/receipt, tax bill/receipt, recent receipt, or contract of sale/rent).
- Complete a Release of Records form (available in school office and online)
- Submit Immunization Record
- Submit physical examination form upon entering (Exam must be done no more than 365 days prior to entry. The exam must state what, if any, modifications are required for full participation in the school program. The form including updated immunizations must be completed and signed by your child’s physician and returned to Point Road School .