The 2021-2022 lunch menus and price lists can be found here as well as in the Parent Portal School Pages. Please check back for updates
Markham Place Price List and Menus
Point Road Price List and Menus
Free and Reduced Lunch Information
Little Silver Schools - Food Service
To submit questions or comments about our Culinary Services please email the Cafe Manager Colleen Kolacki firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Silver School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set up low-balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low-balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and birth date.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply.
You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged. If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly: email@example.com, call 1-855-832-5226, or Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s