My School Bucks
Little Silver School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set up low-balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low-balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks. Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and birth date.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply.
You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged. If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-855-832-5226, or Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s