The Little Silver Public School District will request funding for a District-wide facilities renovation program to include FUNCTIONAL, SUSTAINABLE, INFRASTRUCTURE & CLASSROOM RENOVATION PROJECTS via a Referendum Vote on September 27th, 2022.
CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW THE PRESENTATION DOCUMENTS
Forward any questions about the referendum project to email@example.com
- Current interest rates are still very reasonable but won't stay there forever.
- The impact of a 2% TAX LEVY CAP makes it difficult to make substanital upgrades AND significantly improve our learning environments within the operating budget.
- Current Debt Service payments will be ending next year. This will offset the new debt being assumed under the targeted SEPTEMBER 27, 2022 Referendum.
- By allowing the school District to finance these substantial facilities improvements over many years, the COST IS SPREAD OVER MANY GENERATIONS who will use the facilities.
Much of what the District is addressing, focus on Enhanced Learning Environments and Keeping Up-to-Date with Operations.
ENHANCED LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
- Educational Programs drive the need to update facilities.
- The School Community believes that the students deserve facilities that support the academic, social, emotional, wellness and creative opportunities available to them.
KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OPERATIONS
So much of what keeps school/facilities running smoothly is the condition of the systems and infrastructure “behind the scenes.” The flooring, ceilings, lighting, tech network, and equipment are at the core of keeping a building running. Although they go unnoticed in day to day use, it is crucial to keep these systems in good condition.