At Point Road School, we recognize the critical importance of extra-curricular activities in the development of social skills and interpersonal relationships all of which embellishes our well rounded academic program.
In conjunction with the PTO, we are excited to be offering quality educational, recreational and social programs for students. These programs stimulate students’ intellectual, musical and social abilities and fosters peer relationships. All school rules and expectations are followed in these activities. We expect responsible behavior, respect for others, and positive attitudes.
Point Road students can participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities including the following:
- Coding (Fall – Boys, Winter – Girls, Spring – Boys and Girls)
- Get to the Point Newspaper Club
- Intermediate Engineers (Snapology)
- Band and Orchestra Lessons (Before School)
- Big Hearts Little Hats (Intro to Crocheting)
- Board Game Club
- Frequent Walker or Biker Club
- Girls on the Run
- Space Adventures (Bricks for Kids)